I created CollegeChat to share my personal experiences with those seeking admittance into college. As a current student at Illinois State University, my experiences are specific to my respective university. I have discussed topics unique to my university, topics that are more general, and have done so from the point of view of a current student. While I was in the college searching process I would have loved to view a blog that had a focus on a desired college of mine. The college search process is a long, stressful time in a person's life and is also quite a monumental decision, as it will influence your life in a number of different ways. Opposed to visiting a college first hand and asking the students' opinions on particular topics, my blogs are meant to expedite the entire process by providing this college student insight, at the convenience of your home. In relation to Illinois State, there is much about the college that does not jump out at you the first time you step foot on campus, which is where my blogs come into play. I focus on the areas of the university, in which are not as well known by providing valuable insight about Illinois State University, and the community that the university calls home. If I am able to make even one persons college search less stressful then I will be making a difference, which was my ultimate motive when I decided upon writing these blogs. Your time in college will go quicker than you may imagine, therefore making a well-educated decision on where you will be attending is critical. There is much to consider, many questions to ask, and only a short amount of time.
College just wouldn't be the same without this clothing staple. Get yours today!

No comments:
Post a Comment